• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoenix Park outing

finn

Here's just a few photos taken yesterday at the park. Someone else who was there has lots more so I'll post them when I get them.

P1010165.jpg

Part of the group set out on their travels.

P1010169.jpg

Karlin's boy Jaspar looks very happy with his stick conquest.

P1010164.jpg

Puppy Princess enjoys her first ever walk.

P1010177.jpg

Princess takes a breather from all that walking.

Those are great! Yes that is just one of the many giant 'stick' jaspar retrieved from the creek. Finding sticks is the highlight of every walk along the creek. :roll:

I got all the pics sent to me too but haven't yet opened them all.

Those are great pictures, looks everyone had a great time. I need to look in my area to see if anyone does anything like this. Also I can't remember who it was, maybe Karlin looking for a puppia but couldn't get one because they don't ship out of the US? Am I right on this. Just wondering if you looked on ebay, I found a HUGE selection on there and alot of them ship all over the world. Just trying to help.

There IS a good range on ebay; often the postage for us over here is nearly as much as the item as postage is how a lot of sellers make their money -- good to always read the small print on ebay!! The UK ebay also sells them. :*bay:

Plus we can get them through Poshpaws.ie and soon, Dogtrainingireland.ie (on all of our recommendations! :lol:) so Irish folks can get them locally now. 8)

there's jaspar, happily dripping wet as he is famous for. who is the other drenched doggie in that photo?

puppy princess is TOO adorable. :l*v:

thanks for sharing some photos of the outing. you got a lot of people there.

I can't believe i missed this... must be cos i do a quick look at previous posts and then skip right to the piccie section to put smiles on my face.

Karlin, are you organising this again soon ??

OMG that picture looks exactly like I would picture Ireland.
I haven't been to Ireland since I was 2 years old, not tellin how long ago that was.

All that lovely green green grass of home.

You all look great, Jasper sure looks like he had a downright muddy good time.

Way to go you guys, I wish we could do that here too.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Back