• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Exciting announcement - Rupert's Fund totals!!!

Nicki

Thanks to all the wonderful support we have received, and a lot of work behind the scenes, we have some fantastic totals to announce:

Entry fees from the online photo competition and sale of calendars £941.45

This money will be divided equally between Irish Cavalier Rescue and Rupert's Fund.

They will each be receiving £470.73 :mexwav:

Sale of the Tommy Christmas cards raised £82.55
and the Rupert's Fund recipe books raised £98.94

The auction finishing last night raised £500 :jmp::jmp::jmp:

Donation for Sonny appearing on the Calendar Cover £20 :)

Therefore the total for Rupert's Fund is £1172.22 :w*w::w*w::w*w:

A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported our efforts, and a special :thnku: to Tania who donated all the costs of producing the items and postage for sending them out, as well as being a fantastic support to me personally :flwr:

:thnku: to Penny and Clare for judging the calendar entries, to everyone who entered photos, to all who submitted recipes, to everyone who donated items for the auction and to you all for buying everything - calendars, Christmas cards and recipe books are all still available. (y)

Last edited:
cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

Incredible, everyone -- what an amazing effort from so many people all over the world!!!

And now I am pleased to announce that not only did we meet our original hope to hit £10,000 for Rupert's Fund by New Year's Day...

We also met and SURPASSED our ONE Campaign ultimate goal to hit £11k for 1/1/11!!!

Actually, we reached even more ones...£11.11k PLUS some... :lol:

For a grand total of.... (drum roll......).....

£11,122.06!!!!!!!!!!! (equal to $17,364!!)

:pi*no: :pi*no: :pi*no:

Which will enable at least 57 MRI scans of older cavaliers for SM research!!! :D

This is just absolutely fantastic, what an incredible total and a truly amazing start to the New Year :wggle::wggle::wggle:

We have achieved so much in such a short space of time, we really appreciate all the support from everyone, even a small contribution makes a huge difference and they all add up...as you can see.

Goodness me what a truely fantastic and inspirational start to the new year-

IT REALLY DOES GO TO SHOW WHAT THE 'LITTLEPEOPLE' CAN ACHEIVE (y)

Im so very excited to think of what we can acheive for 2011

Well done to everyone that has participated- I think we can all be very proud of ourselves :eek:

Well done everyone involved in raising this amazing amount in such a short time.
:w**h**:
Now we have got the momentum going I am sure 2011 will be even better.:pi*no:

IT REALLY DOES GO TO SHOW WHAT THE 'LITTLEPEOPLE' CAN ACHEIVE (y)

I think the most important thing about Rupert's Fund is that it proves that breeders and "pet people" CAN work together, many breeders have been very supportive of this initiative, giving large donations, also some are very kindly asking for donations for Rupert's Fund when they home an older dog or puppy...so it's not JUST the "little people" who have achieved this - it's EVERYONE!!

[I hate the expression "pet people" but there doesn't seem to be a better one...]

So a BIG :thnku::thnku::thnku: to the breeders who have been supportive to date, and we really hope that many more will help too - the project provides them with information for their breeding programs so they are able to make informed decisions and follow protocols, as well as hopefully enabling us long term to improve the health of our beloved breed.

Exciting announcement -rupert's fund totals

I think the most important thing about Rupert's Fund is that it proves that breeders and "pet people" CAN work together, many breeders have been very supportive of this initiative, giving large donations, also some are very kindly asking for donations for Rupert's Fund when they home an older dog or puppy...so it's not JUST the "little people" who have achieved this - it's EVERYONE!!

[I hate the expression "pet people" but there doesn't seem to be a better one...]

So a BIG :thnku::thnku::thnku: to the breeders who have been supportive to date, and we really hope that many more will help too - the project provides them with information for their breeding programs so they are able to make informed decisions and follow protocols, as well as hopefully enabling us long term to improve the health of our beloved breed.

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT -RUPERT'S FUND TOTALS

What Fantastic News this is, what a Start to 2011.

I'm now away to watch the Football on TV all after-noon.

Bet

cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

Incredible, everyone -- what an amazing effort from so many people all over the world!!!

And now I am pleased to announce that not only did we meet our original hope to hit £10,000 for Rupert's Fund by New Year's Day...

We also met and SURPASSED our ONE Campaign ultimate goal to hit £11k for 1/1/11!!!

Actually, we reached even more ones...£11.11k PLUS some... :lol:

For a grand total of.... (drum roll......).....

£11,122.06!!!!!!!!!!! (equal to $17,364!!)

:pi*no: :pi*no: :pi*no:

Which will enable at least 57 MRI scans of older cavaliers for SM research!!! :D

Congratulations to all those involved. It is a magnificent effort

Fantastic news, it's a testament to the hard work and dedicaton of all those involved cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pwell done(y)

Oh my Oh my...I just KNEW we would get to that superb total between us. Well done to everyone involved and let's just keep on keeping on!

Wavinghands.gif
Wavinghands.gif

Thats amazing, it just shows how everything adds up, no matter how small the amount is, it can make a difference. Its great to know that my little doggies are part of a collective of such goodwill. :p

Back