• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppias in Retail Stores?

Gracie's Mommy

So, I'm wondering if you can buy Puppias in any "bricks and mortar" retail stores and how one can find those stores? Curious if anyone in the Twin Cities cells them. Thanks!

My favorite local doggy boutique (For The Love of Pete http://www.theloveofpete.com ) carries them and Paige the owner says they always sell really well. I've never bought one from her because I found mine on eBay early on and now that I have two of them (blue and green) I don't really need any more.

Honestly, Chester doesn't really wear his Puppias anymore because I prefer the SENSE-ible no-pull harness better http://www.puplife.com/dogsupplies/sense.html . When he gets excited he can pull like a regular little sled dog and so for about 6 months now I just automatically put the no-pull harness on him. I think I'll give the Puppia's another try though.[/url]

I went to the boutique website and didn't see a Puppia. Could be blind, could be looking in the wrong place! I looked under leashes and harnesses.

We don't go out for walks often, but it would do two of us a lot of good. She doesn't pull so much as I just hate the thoughts of having something tight around my neck so I assume that the dogs do to!

I have never been able to find puppias in the stores, which suprises me because they would be HUGE sellers!! I asked one manager and she said that she could order one for me if I wanted, but I am sure that there would be a huge mark-up. I'll just stick to ebay!

None of the shops i usually go to had puppia harnesses, i ordered one on eBay. Then i had zack at the dog park wearing his and someone there said they have them at Venice Pets which is near me though I'd never been there. Cost $10 more than eBay, but convenient. I got Belle one there.

After that, i was looking for a color or size they didn't have, it was the green one on the website that i've since learned does not exist, it was just used for the ad photo but has never been sold in that color, but i didn't know that at the time, and i called Puppia the company, and they gave me a list of retailers that carry their stuff. You can try that. Most places i called didnt' have the harnesses. Or, none of them had the harnesses, just Venice Pets.

Back