• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few new photos of Toby

blue_star

Its been a while since I have posted any. I think you will agree he looks very relaxed in his new home.

Picture005.jpg

Here he is being naughty on the sofa sat with my friend Erin who was visiting from Canada and lost her heart to my poochie

Picture038.jpg

Oh no not another walk in the rain!!! (Please ignore my muddy trainers, had just returned from Cancer Reseach's Race for Life and you can see what the field was like that we did it on)

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Please leave me alone I have had a hard day's napping!

Picture002.jpg

Think you sitting on the sofa??? Your outta luck!

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my little man.
Its true Danalynn he is king of the sofa (when he gets the chance!)

Man life if tough! It just isn't right to have to endure sleeping on a silken couch & resting your head on lace pillows. :D

LOL thanks for all you photos. He really is king of the house and hates having to move for anyone else.
He was in a right sulk this weekend as I was in London.

I've taken a few more photos, I hope you think he looks a lot better, he does need a bath and a shave lol

PA160009.jpg

I see a.........BICCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA160008.jpg

Am I hansom or what????

Back