• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I thought the couch was mine...think I'm wrong tho!

Rj Mac

Sitting relaxing last night watching the Tv, just nice and chilled out..when 1 by 1 I was joined by the kids....
Jake surveying the scene...thought he was settled...
IMAG0174.jpg
[/IMG]
All of a sudden I'm fair game as a bed...
IMAG0170.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0171.jpg
[/IMG]
Yes that's Kierans blanket:eek: ....but it was cold, and I only had shorts on.....at least that's my excuse...and I'm sticking to iticon_whistling
Lucy is such a poser....
IMAG0172.jpg
[/IMG]
And I'm not sure how on earth Megs is comfy here...
IMAG0173.jpg
[/IMG]

:lol: Oh Ryan you look a lot like my Dad there! He has a routine where he has an after-noon nap (well he is almost 70 as he likes to remind us, CONSTANTLY!) Anyway he too ends up with 3 dogs curled up with him, Jake along his back, Tasha on his chest and Tilly on the sofa arm usually licking his, ermmm b**d spot :lol: Some of the positions these dogs get into you do wonder how they can ever be comfy! Had to laugh at Baby Morgan earlier today too, pups had just had their dinner and I went to get the big plate back to wash it up and there he was curled up fast asleep :slp: on top of the plate! By the time I got my camera, the little so and so had fallen off it again! :lol:

Great pics, love the blankie BTW!! ;)

Awww, cute pics. That 4th photo. ''You are disturbing me, hint hint'' That would be the words if they spoke.:rotfl: :rotfl:

AWWWW - Great picture of your furchildren and their Daddy with their People Brother's blankie. Too CUTE!

Dogs do love to be new us, don't they. Even though you are crowded, I am sure you enjoyed the love they gave you. :)

Back