• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Am I crazy?

Moviedust

Hearing about all the litters and rescues on the board, makes me want another dog! Cedar is barely 4 months old and I'm already wanting another dog. Am I nuts??

I love Cedar to death, and she's doing very well. She starts formal obedience classes next week. I guess she's so terrific that i feel another dog will only double the pleasure!

No worries, i wont be getting another dog any time soon. I just have the urge.

Good luck to all those welcoming new cavs into your homes!

We got our second cavalier just a few months after getting our first. It was one of the best things that we could do. The dogs love each other and always have someone to keep them company when we are not home. They have a full time playmate and snuggler. We have twice the fun with dogs. I say go get another!
J.

Nope you're not nuts, you are however, as Karlin says 'getting the addiction'. I'm getting my 2nd baby on Monday and have wanted another since about 10 minutes after geting home with Maxx :D

I've had five cavaliers here before and they were no trouble at all - in fact it was lovely to see so many waggy tails in the morning :D

You guys arent helping!! LOL I know Cedar would love a playmate. (she thinks that's MY fulltime job!) Unfortunately, we dont have the money right now for another Cav. It will probably be another year before we can afford it. :(

We have plans to fence in our backyard in the spring (which is primarily for Cedar's benefit) and then sometime next summer we are supposed to go to England. My husband hasnt been home since he moved to the states, so it's time to make the journey. <Sigh>

Nope, you're definitely not crazy. We got Shelby less than a year after we had Jake. I just love having two of them. We've decided NOT to get a third. I don't have enough lap room :shock:

the ONLY downside i can see to having 2 dogs close in age, is the likelyhood of them dying too close together i'd be gutted.......

even so i'd love another one but waiting until next year icon_whistling (if i can wait that long ;) )

Nope I don't think your crazy. I felt that way ever since Max has been with us. He will be 11 months in 2 weeks.

I'd like to get another for him to. He seemed to have som anxiety when we go out. I thoughtwe had cured that. Haven't had trouble for months. Now suddenly he is having anxiety again. I wonder if having another puppy might help him.

It just breaks my heart to see him so upset. He is wonderful other wise.

Back