• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Royal Canin Book

-leah-

I think I mentioned before that I have started bailey on the new Royal Canin Cavalier food, well anyway he loves the stuff the size and shape of the kibble really seems to suit him.

When I buy it I buy two or three bags at a time, so last sat I went in and bought two bags and she handed me this big thick book and said that the Royal Canin rep gave them to her to give to her customers who bought big bags but because the cavalier food is not available in big bags that i could have one.

It's called 'The Royal Canin Dog Encyclopedia' she gave me the one for small breeds. It's brilliant it has a full profile of all toy/mini breeds and in depth detail about nutrition, canine morphology and physiology. I can't believe I got it for nothing!!

Where do you get that? When I was in the pet shop yesterday I was looking at the RC as I thought there was a breed specific for Cavaliers but didn't see it & thought I'd drempt it up!

Hi Sonia,
The Orchard Garden Centre in Celbridge is also selling this food and I think Newlands X garden centre also stocks it.
I got my last bag in the Orchard, and the girl in the pet section said that they are trying to order the 8.5 kilo bags (Eur 42) and hope to have them in about 3 weeks.
Louise

Thats perfect - I just got a 4kg bag of the redmills puppy (as thats what the breeder was feeding him on) so that'll last me a little while I'd imagine!

Is the RC food for adults though?

Hi all just curious is there a difference between the cavalier specific RC and the mini adult? again i had looked for the breed specific food but haven't come across it in Kildare /Carlow: Hopefully will be available on zoo plus soon:xfngr: such good prices on the large bags! Saw mini adult 8.5kg on sale lately for 65euro! :eek:

Back