• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Preloved Cavalier Is Homed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian M

Hi

Sorry about the thread header but I was stuck what to put .

[edited to remove identifying details]

[name removed] I phoned this lady and told her and asked to be kept informed please as to what happens ,and of course she has just phoned me now to say they saw him on Wed and took him home and the two Cavaliers get on fine .

Thanks to you the Cavalier ended up in a good home with another cavalier for company. Without you two the story could have had a different and not so nice ending. Well done to you both.

I have said this numerous times and will now say it again, especially in relation to this website -- PLEASE do not post the text of other people's adverts on dogs for sale, or post identifying information such as dog names and details from adverts.

I am happy this dog has a home but this conversation doesn't belong here -- this was not a rescue dog, it was a rehome where owners were re-selling their dog. Anyone has every right to sell their dog but I do not want such information, or links, or advert contents here, or discussions about people selling their cavaliers.

I also do not want people or the original owners to be able to find a discussion of their dog that could be traced back to them individually, for all sorts of reasons.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back