• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A horse i meet pics!!!!

Mycavyangels

I meet this Horse today when i went to a bootsale! he/she was soooooo adorable! i wish we had room for a horse lol:)

DSCF0001-6.jpg

DSCF0002-7.jpg

What a lovely little horse! It looks like he/she has lots of room to trot around! I love horses! Great pics!!!!!!

Did you find anything interesting at the carboot sale (besides the horse of course!)????

What a lovely little horse! It looks like he/she has lots of room to trot around! I love horses! Great pics!!!!!!

Did you find anything interesting at the carboot sale (besides the horse of course!)????

Nah not really!! But it was HUGE!! lol i did get some Ty beanies :) and we got a nice retractable lead for buddy for £5! the normal price of them was £20 so we got a bargin:D

Nice Job!!!! I've never been to a carboot sale, as far as i know we don't have many here in Australia, but someday maybe!:D

You certainly did get a bargain with the retractable lead! I was looking for one for Chester and the other shops i went into wanted about $50 for one but i tried a different one and got it for $10 because she said the little torch light didn't work so when i got home i double checked it and it did work (i won't tell her that though;) ) he he.

Bargains all round eh!

Nice Job!!!! I've never been to a carboot sale, as far as i know we don't have many here in Australia, but someday maybe!:D

You certainly did get a bargain with the retractable lead! I was looking for one for Chester and the other shops i went into wanted about $50 for one but i tried a different one and got it for $10 because she said the little torch light didn't work so when i got home i double checked it and it did work (i won't tell her that though;) ) he he.

Bargains all round eh!

Haha thats funny!! :D :D

that really is a lovely horse! i am still waitin to get horse riding lessons, i really love horses!

Lovely horse. I think you're adorable too. I'm not sure I know what a carboot sale is. Does anyone know if it's like what we call a Flea Market?

Great pics Suzanne! I could just see your gang riding around on a horse :lol: I bet Buddy would wear some chaps! :lol:

Back