• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and Antonia

*Pauline*

This is my daughter Antonia with Dylan. She was opening a little Cavalier ornament but Dylan was more interested in the paper!
2963104828_55eab0e4dd_b.jpg

2962259833_50c60bff6e_b.jpg

2963108034_2c48d3cf60_b.jpg

2962263055_f1b4effd97_b.jpg

What a cute little boy! I love the Blenheim figurine. I am so glad to see Dylan's picture. he is sooo cute!:lotsaluv:

Pics of Dylan allways make me smile:luv:
I gave my daughter a cavalier-figurine too last summer and she loves it :)

Great photos! I love how he is concentrating on the unwrapping process until he can get at the paper. As always, Dylan looks goregeous, as obviously does Antonia!

:snap:Great pictures. I love the look of concentration on Dylans face on the first picture. He's gorgeous. :lotsaluv:

Very cute pictures. I can see what Dylan is thinking. He is waiting for that paper so he make it crinkle all by himself and shred it. What is it about crinkly paper? Mine love it!

Back