• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers The Agony and The Agony - PDE Blog

oh, she said the "f" word. :) I love that she added the story of Molly. I just makes me sad that breeders won't follow thru on breeding healthy dogs, if you say they are healthy provide the proof. I suppose it will be up to the buyers to demand it.

I about said the f word to one of the people commenting that they don't see why all of the mri-ing and research is being done instead of cross breeding! Let's just stop mri and contribute to research that cavaliers and BG may have the key to find genes to help other breeds also. These are the comments I can't stand! Sorry for the rant.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I about said the f word to one of the people commenting that they don't see why all of the mri-ing and research is being done instead of cross breeding! Let's just stop mri and contribute to research that cavaliers and BG may have the key to find genes to help other breeds also. These are the comments I can't stand! Sorry for the rant.

I was not being serious but without these mri's and research where would we. Be?

oh, she said the "f" word. :) ...

I don't understand the "need" for saying it. I think to most readers, it is less a matter of empassioned emphasis by the writer and more a crass distraction that makes me wonder what her mother must be thinking when she reads it.

Jemima ought to be above that gutter.

I don't understand the "need" for saying it. I think to most readers, it is less a matter of empassioned emphasis by the writer and more a crass distraction that makes me wonder what her mother must be thinking when she reads it.

Rod,

A Southern lady does not use curse words. I used to say F*udge and thought I was being scandelous. I would have my mouth washed out with soap! I remember coming home from college and looking at pictures of when I was younger with my family. I said. "I used to wear some F*** uped clothes". I got in SOOOO much trouble. My stepfather said if I could say something so easily for something so not worth it, I must have a mouth of a sailor.

Another story;

My stepfather's mother who I consider my grandmother and called her Granny was a very prim and proper woman who used to teach english. I would get lessons on lay, lie, laid and lain among other correct grammer. She lived with us when I was in high school and sometimes I would forget to "watch my mouth". I was a typical teenager mad at my friend Julian. I said "Mom Julian was being so ANAL today". My mom said her heart dropped because Granny was in the room.

The next day I came home from school and Granny asked, "Anne, was Julian being anal again today". Memories...

Last edited:

I think it sounds very unprofessional. I think you can get your point across without using the F word.

Another story;

My stepfather's mother who I consider my grandmother and called her Granny was a very prim and proper woman who used to teach english. I would get lessons on lay, lie, laid and lain among other correct English. She lived with us when I was in high school and sometimes I would forget to "watch my mouth". I was a typical teenager mad at my friend Julian. I said "Mom Julian was being so ANAL today". My mom said her heart dropped because Granny was in the room.

The next day I came home from school and Granny asked, "Anne, was Julian being anal again today". Memories...

This made me laugh out loud!!! So funny...sometimes the older generation surprises us.

I don't understand the "need" for saying it. I think to most readers, it is less a matter of empassioned emphasis by the writer and more a crass distraction that makes me wonder what her mother must be thinking when she reads it.Jemima ought to be above that gutter.
I'm thankful that others feel the same as I do about use of this language being more of a distraction, rather than adding to the content of the article.

I'm thankful that others feel the same as I do about use of this language being more of a distraction, rather than adding to the content of the article.

Considering the in-fighting being posted among the comments on that blog right now, I'd prefer just the profanity.

Back