• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday dear Dylan...

*Pauline*

UPDATED WITH PICTURE. Happy birthday dear Dylan...

...happy birthday to you. My little man is 3 today.
Chilling.
3818713986_ef1a2a96f7_b.jpg

Showman.
3646882526_fe98500515_b.jpg

Stealing knickers!
3900544284_0f5d42443f_b.jpg

Last edited:
:hppybdy: Happy birthday Dylan,
He's quite the scientist isn't he, that's the finest demonstration of elasticity that I've seen in some time.:p
SIns

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday Dylan :hppybdy:

I'm sure you were spoilt rotten for the day, and rightly so :D

:hppybdy::hppybdy:Dylan I'm sure you will have a wonderful day with lots of special treats.

:hppybdy: Dylan

Hope you are having a great day and your mummy is spoiling you.
Love the photo in the bathroom. :rotfl:

Oh course as soon as he stopped pulling they pinged off and he ran off with them!

Were they his birthday present? I know you said you had bought him some posh pants!

:hppybdy: To the Lovely Dylan.

I hope you all have a really good holiday

Dylan is GORGEOUS! I had to look at the last picture twice before I realized he was pulling your panties. I thought he was just looking up at something! Happy, happy birthday. And it's great you get to take him on your vacation.

happy birthday, you beautiful boy!:hppybdy::hppybdy:

the girls and i wish you a wonderful day, and many happy returns!:)

Happy Birthday from us too!! Have a lovely holiday, we're hoping to take Oscar with us next year, this year he stayed with my mum and was very cross with us when we got back!! It was our honeymoon and booked before we got Oscar (no dogs allowed):cry*ing:

Back