• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Sallysmum's new dog

brid kenny

Image036.jpg

Dog.jpg

Thanks Brid, not great pics will try and get better ones. She is such a little dote. She is so good loves nothing better than to sit by the fire all day. She hasnt caused any upset in the routine of the others as like i said she doesnt like much walking and who can blame her at her life she deserves a quite retirment. The others love her even grumpy Toby who usually has a little growl at new dogs i suppose to let them know whos boss.
No Bonnie when we go on our walks has the cats to keep her company. Never been in a car much before but she has decided that she likes the car so comes down to the school to get a fuss made of her.

She's lovely and she doesn't look her age at all, sounds like she's settled in great at your house

she's lovely Mary and I think she is one lucky little girl to have landed with you. So nice to hear that the others are being so welcoming to her, which must have made her settling in less stressful.

Back