• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Ellie

enchantingdragon

Im not sure if I ought to post this in the picture section so if so feel free to move it. I just thought since Ive been sharing everything on this board I ought to continue thats all Sorry to the mods if its incorrect

My breeder seems to be able to read my mind. I had a hard day today at work...a few tears were shed throughout the day as I sat in my lil office space...and around 4 when I got back from running some errands a huge bunch of emails were in my box with pictures of Libby (I think we will be changing her name to Ellie) It cheered me up right away and I emailed saying she must have known of my distress today. These are just a few photos (I have over 13 emails of pics)

So here is my Princess Ellie :D She'll be home in almost a month exactly (Feb 17) Coincidently enough today is my husband's birthday so he got some pictures in his email as his present :D

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

This was when she was 9 weeks old

IMG_0011.jpg

Her and her brother Augie who I think my breeder is keeping Ellie is on the left. Her white blaze is smaller then her brother's

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

And my favorite picture and currently the desktop to our computer

IMG_0085.jpg

Now to buy stuff for the lil princess before she comes home :D

8) What a gorgeous little girl! I know you are beside yourself waiting to get her home with you. What a happy day that will be!

Sorry you had a bad day at work. That's always so stressful. But at least it was good news when you got home.

Those are great; what a treat to get them! She looks so thoughtful -- bet she'll be loads of fun.

What a face! I have never seen such a young pup look so wise. She is most definitely a keep :D Congrats again! :flwr:

Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures of your cute little Ellie. I'm sure she is set to brighten many more of your days :D
Julie and the girls

She takes my breath away!!!! I am so happy that she will be coming home to you soon. What a whirl wind of emotions you must be going through. I really hope this made your feel better!

She's wonderful! I know you must be counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds until she's yours. Keep the pictures coming, she is truly lovely.

JaneB

Awww, she's gorgeous! What a great gift to see those pictures yesterday. Glad your breeder was able to cheer you up. I love the name Ellie. Won't be long now.

Congratulations! :flwr: this is very exciting. happy shopping!! and bon voyage into dogworld :d*g: she is a lovely little girl.

Jasmine she is absolutely beautifuL! Very happy 4 u....im sure youre excited out of your mind!..thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures...your breeder sounds nice! shes truly lovely :flwr:

Thank you all for your wonderful support and help. I dont want to dwell on this much longer but I heard from the Dr today and my levels went from 277 to 15 meaning I miscarried. Thanks for all your support and well wishes. My lil Ellie couldn't be arriving at a better time now

Back