• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hellooo from Finland

lelluska

Well, I'm 20 years old Finnish girl/woman :roll: who has lost her heart to these lovely dogs, cavaliers. My cav is tricolor male, about 1 year and 3 months old now. His name is Vikke and he is so adorable little fellow.
We have a cat too and Vikke loves to play with him, although the cat doesn't always agree to that :roll:
Here's some pictures

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

and here's the buddies (yes, our cat is quite big ;) )
elukat014.jpg

:jump: b*n*n* icon_welcome Welcome abroad have fun good looking dog and cat :jmp: :mexwav: :snap: Aileen

A very handsome fellow you have there :D The cats not bad either ;) Welcome and I hope you enjoy this board as much as I am (Iam new also!)

Robyn & Finn

Well, I'm 20 years old Finnish girl/woman who has lost her heart to these lovely dogs, cavaliers.

You just described me to a T minus the Finland part! Your little boy is so gogeous!! :) I love the picture of him and the cat - if Kosmo had a cat friend I don't think I'd get any sleep! :yikes We saw one the other day and he tried to take off after him - I guess his theory is, "If it moves, chase it!" hehe :)

icon_welcome and nice to meet you!! :)

Hi! Welcome. Vikke is a lovely boy. So shiny. And that cat is amazing...huge...beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the board. What a hansome guy and your cat is beautiful. Look forward to more pics.

Yeah it was quite easy to get a puppy to get used to a cat. Maybe with an adult dog it could be more difficult.
Vikke does sometimes chase our cat but the cat also chases Vikke :lol:
So it's a part of their play, I think. And the cat don't mind at all because often it's the cat who starts that chasing play :roll:

Back