• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brodie's first time at the beach!

Last Saturday I took Brodie for a three hour walk in these beautiful trails (which he loved!) and then we went to the beach after. He had so much fun, it was so nice to see him enjoy it. My friend even managed to lure him into the water but he didnt go too far because he was scared of the waves! Poor pup!

100_3568.jpg

100_3552.jpg

100_3547.jpg

100_3556.jpg

100_3543.jpg

100_3533.jpg

Beautiful pictures!! I love Brodie's coloring, it's gorgeous! I still need to introduce Fiona to the ocean too...looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!:)

Aaaaawwwww! Too cute! I love all the pics but especially the one where Brodie's running toward the camera licking his nose!:D

Such a cute pupper!

Looks like he had a fun day. I love the one of him running with his tongue out...so cute!

Back