• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Kaytee :)

kaytee576

I made a video about the most amazing cavalier in the world :) I couldnt live without her, I chose the song as when you lie with Kaytee nothing else seems to matter, she is so beautiful! let me know what you think :) xx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZ7F5s0p4A

PS it is so scary to look back at 2004 kaytee has aged so much and she is only 7 I dont understand it :( HELP I want her to live forever.

Last edited:
Ahh thank you I know, she has suffered so much in her life it is so unfair but I will make sure she has the best care and life possible as she is worth it xx

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xjCgM12EKJE

Heres another video of my kids! sorry dont want to bore you but thought Id add it! xx

Last edited:
Beatiful Videos :) what video camera do u use? if u dont mind me asking:p

THANKS SO MUCH to all of you for the lovely comments, Mycavyangels course dont mind you asking, well some of the video was made with my vivitar digital photo camera thats the bit where my fiance was carrying her.
The rest of it was with a Sony handy-cam, I had a old one a while back which wasn't too great and that was the 2004 footage. On my crappy video :( the one with hoobastank the reason I did use my web cam as I didnt have a programme to rip off of my camera.

Love making videos of my kids as they are my world :) xx

Your Kaytee truly is an amazing little girl and so beautiful :luv: I just LOVED watching your videos.
I pray that the love and care that you give her will sustain her for many years to come :hug::lotsaluv:

Great video and touching too...My 7 years old daughter wept (no kidding) when she wathed it with me.....it was the pics of katie lying down and the sad music it just got to her :eek: She is a real softie:eek:

Back