• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maile now 3.5 yrs. old

vikki

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

sleepingonarmhangingover.jpg

mailegarsshoe.jpg

003-1.jpg

010-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

hard to imagine her being so tiny! she still LOVES to sleep on the pillows, she no longer digs in the dirt but loves to go to the flower store. Maile is just the best dog, very sweet and loving with a bit of an independent streak and is quite the watch dog. LOL guess she didn't get the memo!

So precious! Mine is fond of sandals as well :) I especially love the one of her lounging on the back of the sofa.

Oh my gosh...she is SOOOO cute!!! I agree, that picture of her digging is so adorable. Looks like she is digging to china! And that pic of her with the shoe..I know that "look" on her face well LOL It looks like my girl when she has something she knows she's not supposed to (which is also quite often, my shoes :rolleyes:). Thanks for sharing!

Love the photos of Maile growing up, she is beautiful. The one of her in amongst all the flowers is so sweet.:l*v:

Oh that pic of her digging is precious!
I'm new to the forum, and must confess its reassuring to know other cav's hop up on tables, and steal things they shouldn't!

Ha, I am laughing so hard at the digging photo! I wish I had my camera for some of those moments!!! Too funny.
These are wonderful pics...so beautiful and so cute!

Oh my goodness, she's beautiful! Love the pic of her digging. Brought a smile to my face.:smile: Thx for sharing.

Back