• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Kimmisue

Just a quick intro.
Reggie is my 7 month 9 lb Tri Cavalier.

DCP04320.jpg

This is his favorite bone ...which is bigger then him.
I have to say I am looking forward to all the information shared on this site .

Thanks

Hello and icon_welcome Kimmisue & Reggie! Reggie is absolutely adorable!! Darby has that exact same toy, and it is her favorite, too! :p You will enjoy this board, as there are so many fantastic Cavalier lovers here full of experiences and wonderful information. Again, welcome!

Yes Cathy we can see! :lol: Welcome to the site Kimmisue and Reggie; and glad you are here!

Thank you Everyone!!

I am very excited in finding this site to speak to people who own and love their cavaliers.

Best regards

Hi Kimmisue and Reggie and icon_welcome from me and Maxx.

Reggie is a gorgeous boy. Like Cathy, I am very partial to Tri's (wonder why). Is that your bed that reggie has claimed? Of course, I would never allow Maxx to claim my bed ;) :lol: icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

07070504.jpg

Oh my gosh ..how funny.. :D

Yes it is my bed that he has claimed!!
Ant the couch..the chair.... any place that I occupy :)

He is definately my little boy

Back