• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

BB before and after (bath)

BeBe

a693799d-d991-835e.jpg

a693799d-d9bd-0396.jpg

a693799d-d9d6-560a.jpg

My first try with "tap talk" the pics came in a little large but cute still! BB had to get a bath and was not too happy about it, then there is one of her all dry and finally entertaining 2 daughters of a friend of mine! She was so good with the girls, I was a proud Mom!

hi
i just love bebe those big beautiful eyes in the bath
and all dryed even more stunning
i love the last photo of all 3 gorgeous girls
sending kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum

LOL....this is what I love about Cav's...their facial expressions are hilarious!
Poor Bebe....he looked soooooo sad in that first picture !!...hahaha
What a cutie *!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your family is adorable as well !!

It cracks me up every time I see her face in the bath picture! She was so great with my friends little girls, I think she believes she should host parties! She even jumped up on the coffee table to try and share in the cheese plate, luckily she missed and we got a serious "no no" out of it!

That's funny Fletcher is getting a bath as soon as I get off the computer. My son found some, sidewalk chalk and colored and colored (like for 2 hours) on the back patio this morning. It was nice he enjoyed himself but now Fletcher has yellow/greenish feet. I think my son also colored on Fletcher's back a little too, or he rolled on it. Happy Father's Day my husband gets to hose down the patio and I get to give Fletcher a bath!

I should take pictures but Fletcher tries to jump outta the sink if I take my hands off him....maybe I can get an asst. my 12 year old son can work a camera:)

Melissa

Back