• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here she is.....

sunshinekisses

My Sunshine. We picked her up today from the breeder. I managed to convince the breeder I was an excellent home and was able to co-own this sweety.

Last edited:
welcome Sunshine..I saw your post on the lab board too..labs and Cavs are great..I hope you have lots of fun..Sunshine is gorgeous

What a sweetie :lotsaluv: May she bring loads of "Sunshine" into your lives for many a year to come!! :flwr:

Thanks, I was a little worried I was rushing in but I after meeting with the breeder every week and talking to her on the phone for over 2 months I felt very comfortable with them. I love the fact they are so close to me (2 hr drive for me) but closer than anyone else I have talked to and they are very willing to help me infact they encouraged me to keep calling them!
My kids have already attached to the little thing but my labrador wants me to take her back. :p

Riley also wanted to know when Robbie was going home and it took a good 6 months before I felt that he really accepted him and was playing to play and not out of frustation..Luckily it went much quicker with the addition of Cedar..LOL

Hi, I'm new on this site and we got our dog called Harey 1 week ago. He looks exactly like yours. He is so good and he loves the children.

Hi, I'm new on this site and we got our dog called Harey 1 week ago. He looks exactly like yours. He is so good and he loves the children.

Hi why dont u post in the new section and tell us about ur self. We love to hear from new members about urself and ur dog.

Back