• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wyatt

MishathePooh

Wyatt was my partner's Samoyed mix. He appeared to have been abused the first year of his life when they took him in. Whatever happened in his first year, he was well loved in his second family and turned into quite the stunning gentleman. They said he was such a wonderful dog - he never did come once when they called! I knew him the past 7 years and he was mischievous, gentle and loving. The photos are from last year; he was 15 when he passed.

wyatt4.jpg

wyatt2.jpg

wyatt1.jpg

wyatt3.jpg

wyattmisha-1.jpg

What a very handsome boy. I really love the black and white shot it looks like he is having a belly laugh. *ng*l my thoughts are with you and your partner at this difficult time. :flwr:

What an incredibly handsome boy he was. I'm sure he will be missed. Please pass along my condolences.

So sorry to hear that Wyatt passed to the Rainbow Bridge. What a smiley,loving guy in his pictures-a one of a kind. Beautiful boy.

He is stunning; looks like maybe some husky was in there too? He seems to be laughing in your pictures and has a lovely gentle look to his eyes. :) That's a wonderful age though; he was clearly much loved from your description of him. I am sorry to hear he has passed on.

What a gorgerous man with a fabulous happy grin. Fifteen is a very respectable age, but it doesn't make their passing any easier. I am sorry for your loss.

Back