• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Picture of Sabrina

mlc4140

I posted this earlier today but it never showed up, so I am trying again. She is 6 weeks old here.
171294200_eea127543f.jpg

Thank you so much. I just can't wait to get her. May I ask, I noticed a puppia on your one cavalier in your picture. Is this a special kind of harness for cavaliers or for any dog. Just wondering. I love it, its so cute on them. I have only seen and heard about them thru this forum. Thanks again for the compliments everyone.

I got a Puppia online for Quincy and I too had never seen one until I got on this board. I like the idea of the harness vs the neck collar. The picture of Sabrina is just too cute. She looks so cuddly..

Marsha

We love our puppias! I like that are mesh and so soft. No irritation from a strap rubbing into their sides. You can get them at http://www.tiabellas.com/boutique/puppia-harness-p-321.html

I had never seen them until I started posting on the boards. We just love them. They are for any dogs, but paricularly smaller dogs. Jake and Shelby each have the large size (Jake is 21 lbs and Shelby is 19 lbs) and they are loose around the neck but fit fine. You can't tell in the picture but Jake also has one on.

Oh my, my, my...she is such a little cutie!!! Such a sweet expression. I bet you can't wait till you get her.
Julie and the girls

Back