• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dangerous toy

That poor dog, at least he seemed a bit happier in the second video. That is something that should never of happened, the toy should of been researched properly for saftey. Heartbreaking to watch the first video.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the videos. Poor sweet fellow, I feel so bad for him.:( :(

Thanks so much for posting this - we have the exact same ball here and it has just gone into the bin - How scary :eek:

That was so awful to see. Poor dog, you can just see his depression and confusion as he tried to learn to eat and drink. My throat had a big lump in it.

I actually had one of these balls long ago, and my dog chewed the bell out of it, so I threw it away. I can imagine one of my dogs back then having this happen while chewing at the hole to try to get the bell! So glad nothing like that happened.

It seems it would be simple enough to remedy...just have another hole on the opposite side (like a kong) and no vacuum could develop. I can't believe the manufacturer wouldn't realize this upon development.

Back