• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Washington State Breeders Here?

margot

Are any breeders from Washington state on this forum? I'm looking for a black-tan Cav to keep my little Jewel company. I've seen lots of tri-colours and blenheims here but none that are black & tan. Any referrals?
Thanks a lot!
Margot

Avoid at all costs the 'breeder' in Washington state pinned at the top of this forum. I am told her latest kennel name is Cascade but anyone seeking a dog in this region needs to be very, very careful as she uses many names and many kennel names and is adept at appearing legit though now a CONVICTED FELON for her approach to selling cavaliers.

As always all suggestions should be made privately and not posted to the board. (y)

Please always remember that recommendations are never a definite guarantee of a good breeder. Any buyer needs to go through all the recommended screening and interview steps with a breeder and ask for ALL appropriate health and testing certs. And be aware of what is a real test and what is meaningless (eg vet heart testing rather than cardiologist).

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback and tips. I already own a Cavalier and am looking for another one to keep her company. I read all the posts about that "breeder" in Washington state and am keeping my eye out, not to worry. Appreciate your help.
Margot

Back