• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruperts Fund - Valentines Day

Tania

Nicki has asked me to post on her behalf.

It has been only one year since Ruperts Fund began. The response from ALL forum members and others has been fantastic. I have posted the link below to remind everyone of the great achievements.

Thank you everyone for all of your support, "our beautiful breed will be saved"

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/...u-from-the-researchers-plus-a-research-update!

5445494133_bf2ca650db.jpg

ps.

Hope everyone is enjoying wine, chocolates and nice things tonight :l*v:

5446093562_f5eb85231e.jpg

Thank you so much for posting that on Nicki's behalf, Tania. Just wish she could see those gorgeous cartoons - it would make her feel better straight away!

So Rupert's Fund is one year old today. Can you believe it? What an amazing "monument" to all our beloved Cavaliers and to those who battle on to save them from the health problems which beset so many.

May it continue for as long as is necessary - but may that not be too far in the future pleeeeeeeze!
Cartoondog3.gif

Thank you for posting this for me Tania and for your lovely reply Marie-Anne :)

I was so sad to miss the anniversary - [and of course Valentine's Day!] but was thinking about it and how far we have come in just a year :grin:

Thank you again to everyone - and for the wonderful cartoons, made me feel so much better

Back