• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Central Iowa newby

Poccah

I am here in middle Iowa - awaiting a little baby girl, Abby. She is just 6 weeks old, so she won't come home with me for awhile yet, but I am really looking forward to that. I picked a CKCS because I had a hybrid of CKCS/Yorkie who recently died. Lilah was unlike any other dog I had ever had, or been around, so I thought her characteristics were probably more CKCS than Yorkie and I wanted some more of those in another dog. She is a blenheim and already beautiful in her young age. I am anxious to get acquainted with this site and it's members. Hoping to pick up some help with problems, if any arise. :)

Condolences on the loss of Lilah. It's always hard to lose a k-9 member of the family. You're going to have your hands full...but in a good way. Our Ollie is 9 weeks old and is just amazing. Best of luck to you and can't wait to see pics. I just posted a few more puppy pics of Ollie in the puppy section if you want to see the size at 9 weeks.

Back