• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo

Claire L

IMG_0742-1.jpg

They say I'll love again someday
a new love will come my way
....the next time

but after you, there'll never be a next time
for me.

They say that I'll find happiness
in another's warm caress
....the next time

I'll soon forget your kiss
and heartache such as this
will just be ancient history.

They say that I'm a fool to weep
that I won't go on losing sleep
.... the next time
that another will mend the heart you've broken
in two

How can I fall in love the next time?
when I'm still so very much in love with you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qIbKFr4jtU

Last edited:
What a wonderful tribute to Minnie Moo, Sorry for your loss, it seems that the good ones always leave us too soon.

Claire...what a beautiful tribute.

I am in tears after watching.

Such a shame for her to have been taken away from you....I am lost for words to describe how I feel.

I think of you and Cara often and not a day goes by that I don't think of minnie.

Take care and Thankyou for sharing this tribute with us xx

A beautiful and moving tribute to Minnie Moo. She was precious and beautiful, and it is just so heartbreaking that she was taken from you.

Oh claire, that was absolutely beautiful. Minnie was such a precious, gorgeous little girl. :( I'm so sorry she left you so tragically soon. :flwr:

I am glad to see that you posted. What a lovely tribute to Minnie Moo. How are you doing Claire?

Claire, have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing? This is a beautiful tribute to Minnie. She was so loved and had two fabulous years with you. I remember you posting just after you got her and how terrified she was in the garden. She was a credit to you and your husband - she just blossomed. Hugs to you and Cara.

That was a beautiful tribute to Minnie, she was luck to have you, you can tell she was loved so much...:flwr:

That is a beautiful, moving tribute and I am so very sorry to hear that you have lost her.

Mary
Devoted Mom to Dan & Murphy

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were doing. To lose a dog after an illness is hard enough but to have one so tragically taken from you is so different. I don't think I can bear to watch the video....just thinking about her makes me cry. I hope it was cathartic for you to create it. Probably a very good part of the grieving process for you Claire. Take your time, bask in Cara's love, remember Minnie with your whole heart for now.

What a beautiful tribute. I'm floods of tears here. You lost her so unfairly and too soon. God Bless her and take care. :hug::hug:

Claire, I was brought to tears watching your tribute to Minnie. It must have been difficult for you to put that together. Thank you for sharing her with us. Watching that made me feel I knew her.
I hope you are finding healing as time passes, though I know you will always hurt to have lost her.

Back