• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beans' first HTM routine..

Thanks for putting a big smile on my face today!!! Bean is wonderful, and an inspiration for me and Coco!!!!

That's just brilliant. She looks like she is really enjoying herself, her tail is wagging the whole time. I love the little break for a scratch half way through:jmp:
How long did it take to train Beans to remember all the moves? She is great.

That's amazing!
A 9 month old cavalier who can do all that without jumping up.
Very impessive!
Sins

It cheered me up watching that, absolutely terrific

I was thinking about Beans, and how brilliant she is. She kind of makes up for all the negative health related things we read and hear about all the time. She is a great example of a Cavalier puppy.
It's just great that our Cavaliers can shine in many other ways.:lotsaluv:

thanks for all the nice comments:D
beansy is a little star, happy, funny and very eager to work. exactly what i had hoped for in a puppy. :)

she did this kind of heelwork sinde she was about 4 months old. i really love working with her.
here some of her 'normal' heelwork. she works without verbal cues, treats, comments or luring.
her cue for starting to walk is my ribcage expanding on inhale, we take the first step on exhale. for turns and direction changes she focuses on my left leg. if i move forward with the right leg first, she just stays in a 'stand' position.

isn't she clever...? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nExpsKp4Nok

Renate wrote: exactly what i had hoped for in a puppy

But then you did your homework and were prepared to wait for exactly the puppy you wanted (and if I remember rightly, travelled some distance to get her) - so glad she has worked out. Pity more Cavalier owners don't take so much trouble.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I LOVED watching that! Her tail never stopped wagging and the way she looked up at you made it obvious how much fun she's having. I have no idea how, but I want to try that with Holly!!!!

Thank you for sharing. You and Beans are absolutely amazing!

I loved the way she hugs up so close to your body and her paws on your feet at the end of the routine was adorable. She's a very smart little puppy that has a fabulous trainer!

Oh wow! That is so cool! It sure put a smile on my face, thank you for sharing. Beans is a star alright:-D

That is brilliant renate! Not only is Beans a star, you are a brilliant trainer. if only I had a little bit of rhythm and grace I think this would be great fun to train.

Back