• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Enough toys?

anniespeeps

We keep Annie's toys in a big ceramic bowl under the end table. About once a day she has to drag every toy out of the bowl until she finds the one she wants. Here she is surrounded by toys. The Kong rope toy is her favorite. No, she's not spoiled.

toys.jpg

Dave

She is adoarble!
Well, I think the amount of toys look quite normal;) . Our Molly also has 10-12 different toys to choose from, and she also carries her favourites all over the house. If we shouldn't spoil our dogs, we didn't deserve them :dogwlk:

She is not spoiled. She deserves all these toys. I have a 2 toy boxes filled with dog toys. One upstairs and one downstairs. That way there is always something near by for them to play with.

Why would anyone think she is spoiled???? :)

My boys just wish they could have some of her toys. They tear everything up unless it is nylabone or kong tough. For fun I sometimes get them something else, but I know that it will only last an hour or so!

Ollie isn't much of a hoarder but yoou'd be lucky not to step (slip on, trip over, break your toe on) one of his toys! There seems to be a toy in every direction you step :lol:

She is an absoloute doll and definately deserves all those toys! :luv:

she is so cute
lucy is a bit like that too has to pull all her toys out of the crate until she finds the right one!!!!:D :D :D

Wow she is pretty!! Bailey also does that haha. He will take every toy he can find and put them all on the couch or on his bed.

Back