• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I brag just a little...? LOL

Erin2854

Polly was too petite to be in the show ring, but she has parents to be proud of :) As a first time dog and cavalier owner it makes me happy knowing that I did (as far as i can tell) a good job and doing my research and picking out a good breeder w/healthy parents. This is Polly's dad, Bolo..

9jdj5c.jpg

On the cover of Royal Spaniels Magazine winter 2008 edition
e8snyr.jpg

"Bolo came from Lamslag Cavaliers in the Netherlands, home of some of the best tri-colour Cavaliers in the world. Over the last two years, Bolo has finished either as #1 or #2 Cavalier in Canada, and in the top 5 Toys. He is an Award of Merit winner at Westminster, as well as a Multiple Best in Show and Best in Specialty Show winner.
Not only is Bolo the top winning tri-colour Cavalier in CKC history, and a multi Best in Show winner, he is also an American Grand Championship winner!
He is already a Canadian Grand Champion, and is the first Cavalier to achieve both of these titles. Well done Team Bolo!!"

Her mom, Faith (a Blenheim) is also a champion. I just don't have her picture handy at the moment!

Thanks! I think so too! And if I do say so myself...I think my little Polly has inherited his good looks :grin: LOL

Back