• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Look what the vet did to Harvey

Aww he's such a cutie! I love the pic. he looks like he wants a cuddle aww cute! :luv:

Harvey even looks like he has a tear falling down from his eye. Give him a hug from me. :hug:

How is Harvey feeling?

Eek we should have cleaned his eyes before the photo but you're right it does look like a bit of a tear. The vet said he wished all of the dogs were as easy to take blood from as him as he didn't yelp or jump. They maybe small dogs but they are certainly tough.. he's now running round with my sock and won't give up till I chase him so I think he's feeling fine :)

Aw! Poor harvey!! These Cavaliers of ours know how to "milk" a situation for all it's worth don't they?? ;) :lol:

Oh just look at that poor pitiful little face...typical Cavalier, milk it for all it's worth!

Back