• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Nancy

Cathy T

Expanded quarters for the babies. "birds of a feather....flock together" or "whole colors on the left, partis on the right"

nancy.jpg

The big ones are HUGE and eat and eat and eat...the 2 Rubies are my bottle babies so Nina can keep up. I saw this picture as more the blacks vs. the browns, lol. By the way, the makeshift towel thing is because they love to press up against the pen and sometime a little foot pokes through so until my baby bumper pads arrive, I needed to do something. They only get up twice during the night now, it's a beautiful thing :lol:

awwww I want one!! I love the litte fat pudgy plump ones!! I could look at pictures of squidgy little butter balls for hours on end!! I am glad you're getting more sleep Nancy!! Must be wonderful!! hehe :)

Back