• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CKCS.com / update on the board and website

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all -- just to let you know that the address www.CKCS.com will also bring you directly to the forum here. :)

I'm (finally) working on a larger CKCS.com website, of which the forum will be part and it will keep the CavalierTalk.com address as well. For now, simply typing CKCS.com will bring you here. Later it will be a different URL (address).

The broader website will let me take out all the Library information and put it onto the website in a different format, and also create a greater focus on health and welfare and rescue, with new sections and features.

I will also be changing the board software at some point, as the current product is no longer in line for ongoing improvements. I have something in mind, but need to do some more research and work before making the shift, which is quite a major undertaking in a forum that has been around for so long now and has such a large database of posts!

If you have something in mind that could improve the board, please feel free to post here or to PM me!

Karlin,

I do not know much about website development or running a website but I just wanted to let you know that I think you are doing a marvelous job. I am looking forward to the changes.

I love the new address and I'm looking forward to seeing all the exciting changes you are planning.

Thank you Karlin for all you have done for cavaliers and their owners.

Everything I know about computer code, I learned from working on sites for cavaliers... :lol:

Back