• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

please sign

I signed, too. That's the most horrifying thing I've read in a long time. I don't understand how anyone could be so brutal to a poor puppy! :mad:

They should get a whole lot more than 2 years for it, IMO.

Lori

I am just sick...sick, sick, sick from reading that. I was just moved to tears in sadness and anger for that poor puppy. It would be justice for those guys go to prison and get jailed with someone who will do to them what they did to that puppy. :mad:

Oh my! How horrifying! I signed and passed on the link to more people so they could sign as well.

Whoever could do that to a puppy will be a murderer one day. I can't believe the maximum penalty is only 2 years in prison! THere is a direct correlation between animal abuse and future violent crimes against people. THis is disgusting and I hope he rots in hell.

Back