• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly and Oliver

Holly

Me and Oliver- as a puppy and now, two years later!

459271405_a55190bb65.jpg

459271409_b7d0394c42.jpg

aww what lovely pictures!! its great to see how much oliver has grown! he's turned out absolutely stunninG!

He weighs 23 lbs!!! His parents were both around 16 and his sister ended up being half of Oliver's size! He is tall, too. How much does Cody weigh and how much do you feed him? The vet said Oliver isn't overweight but I am wondering if he is, after reading this board. He eats 1c. of Innova a day, 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night. The breeder said this sounds about right when I asked if I was giving him too much. This is what the bag says, too.

LOL!! Same with Cody!! He is 23lbs as well (but he is not even a year old yet, so I am expecting more to come!! :confused: He will be a year July 2nd). He is tall and lanky and looks like a baby horse. His dad was 17lbs and his mom was 14lb so I don't know where the heck he came from!! I really think the mom mated with the horse down the street!! His sister weighs 12 pounds!! Oh well, just more of him to love :luv:

For a while, I was worried that he was too skinny, he looks more like a greyhound than a cavalier so I am feeding him almost 2 cups of Wellness fish and potato. I am in the process of switching him over to NW Raw instincts kibble so hopefully that will help him put on some weight. He is SUPER active so he burns off whatever he eats...I wish I was still like that :rolleyes:

Oliver is a big boy and should probably eat like one!! If he is active then a cup should be just right. I feed my Wesley a cup and he is 22lbs, but he is my running partner so he needs the extra nutrition.

Back