• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Knows Its 4.00 pm

Brian M

Hi

Dawn mentioned that yesterday she sat down as normal just before 4.00 pm for a cuppa before Luke and I come in after
5.00 pm and Daisy approached her ,so she gave her a hug and a cuddle but Daisy stayed there so did she want out? Dawn
went to the back and opened the doors but no Daisy stood there looking at her .So back into the lounge and a repeat of
the routine but this time after a pet and when Daisy knew she had Dawn's attention she turned around and trotted off to
the rug in front of the gas fire and lay down .She wanted the fire turned on which is the normal routine just that Dawn hadn't
got round to putting the fire on yet .

hi
daisy knows that is the best seat in the house for our cavaliers
louie loves sitting in front of our gas fire

Hi
They all have their own unique ways and its great.Rosie spot on 7.30 pm every night looks at me and I say " Go see Mum " and off she goes but the trick here
is she knows her Mum will secretly give her a biscuit ,they are clever buggers and have us all well trained .:)

Back