• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Silje - Our beautiful Blonde Girl

merlinsmum

Sadly on Monday just gone Merlin and Oakley's Auntie Silje went to the bridge. On her way out for a walk her heart just stopped - old age had taken its toll. Silje was my sister and I will miss her very much. She was my "bobkins":paw:

Silje would have been 15 in September. Here she is just back in June

1201771801_e134159e65.jpg

Run free my beautiful girl, Saxon, Jansen, Magni, Clover and Dollar are waiting to play again.

Good Night and God Bless You Silje :lotsaluv:

I am so very sorry to her of her passing :hug: at least she didn't suffer which must be of some comfort to you. :flwr: :hug:

Thinking of you at this very sad time :hug:

So sorry to hear of Silje's passing. What a way to go though. On her way out for a walk, she was probably all excited and delighted. :luv:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you and yours at this difficult time.

So sorry that she has passed, she had a very long life with u and will always have a place in ur heart:flwr:

What a happy looking girl in that picture! So sorry for your loss; it sounds like certainly had a very good and long life where she was very well loved by humans and dogs. :flwr:

What a beautiful girl and how well-loved she must have been to have lived to the ripe old age of fifteen. Bet she will be missed not only by you but by Merlin and Oakley as well. Run free, dear Silje, run free.

Kirsty,
so so sorry to hear this news. It really is the nicest way for them to go, atleast that final decision did not have to be made by anyone.
Hope the boys dont pine for her too much x

So sorry for the loss of your beloved Silje :( she was a very beautiful girl.
Big :hug: to you and take care.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Silje was a beautiful lady. She will always live on in your heart and will be there to greet you when you make your final trip home. Until then she and Rebel and Leisl will play together as they wait

What a beautiful girl. How nice that she was able to go peacefully without suffering. Run free!

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, Silje was beautifl, thinking of you and your family at this time :flwr: :hug:

Back