• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nicki and hubby...

Nicki

I only just found this section so have been catching up with everyone's photos - it's lovely to "meet" you all.

I'm afraid that this is the only recent photo of me, and sadly it doesn't include the doglets - just hubby and I :( Will have to arrange for some to be taken with us all!!

I don't really like this photo, but it did make me realise how much weight I'd put on, so since then I have been doing a sponsored slim to raise money for the UK CKCS club health fund, for research into Syringomyelia {Rupert suffers with this}. I've lost over 1 stone, but would like to lose some more!

Ushousepal.jpg

Hi Nicki
It's nice to put a face to your name and finally meet you and your hubby. Well done with the weight loss and what a brilliant incentive to keep going doing it for a good reason. :D

Add a new picture so we can see the before and after diet. Well done, I could do with losing 2 stone.

sorry - for the folks over the water, what's a stone?! 8)

Nicki - you don't look at all like I pictured you! I pictured you with lighter colored hair and WOW ! :w*w: you look so young!!

You're stunning Nicki! and way to go for "losing weight for a cause." I think I would most likely fail that challenge. :cry*ing: And whatever a stone is, I am sure I can afford to lose 2 or 3 of them!

I'm sure all the people across the pond are sleeping now ... So I'll help out. I lived in the UK for a while. 1 stone = 14 lbs. :)

And Nicki, you look great and nice to "meet" you too. :flwr:

Back