• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Aggie

cecily

She would have been one year old today. :l*v:

Can't believe she would only have been one. It feels like an absolute age ago she was with us.

Tandie's going to have a piece of cake for her later on ;)

To Aggie :flwr:
she too is one of the several October babies on cavalier talk. I was surprised to see so many a couple of weeks ago when aaron announced king's birthday.
i'm happy to celebrate the birth of her short sweet life here, and her memory. To Aggie. Happy Birthday :d*g: :paw: *ng*l :l*v:

Happy Birthday Aggie! You're one special pup! Have a great time wherever you are :l*v: :l*v: :lotsaluv: *ng*l

Happy Birthday little angel :lotsaluv: *ng*l :lotsaluv: Aggie. From Auntie Donna and Auntie Alison xxxxxx

Thinking of you Cecily xxxxx

Oh Dear Sweet Little Angle Aggie *ng*l

May you be having a wonderful birthday with so many of your other little furry friends.

We are all thinking you sweet Angel.

Luv
Linda & The Boys

:hppybdy: to you!!!!
:hppybdy: to you!!!!
:hppybdy: Dear AGGGGIIIEEEEEE
:hppybdy: to you!!!

I have been itching to use these new emoticons, lol. :) They only work at work for me ;) hehe..

Aggie, sweat dear little angel, I hope you're having a wonderful time playing at the bridge. Take care of your little sister now, ya hear? :) I've heard such wonderful stories about you.. I wish you the bestest of best birthdays.

*sending a rabbit for you to chase!! :) *

A hug to you, Cecily! :hug: & :hppybdy: to little Aggie, keeping all of our past fur babies company! :)

Cecily I'm sure they are having a big party at the Bridge... it's my Fillipa's birthday on 20th...she would have been 9...

Thinking of you today...we too remember their birthdays, they will always be a part of your life even though they are no longer with you in body.

I hope having your gorgeous Lassie Tandie to cuddle is helping to ease the pain, I'm sure Aggie and Rio sent her to you.

:hppybdy: Aggie, have a good day sweetheart.

Back