• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Let me introduce you to my boy...

Louper89

I posted a couple of weeks ago -- I'm a friend of Monica's. I FINALLY got to see my baby boy last Friday. :D I didn't realize that I would have a choice between 2 Blenheim boys until I got there. It was a tough decision because the two of them were SO cute and I knew I couldn't go wrong with either one. I chose the one who repeatedly came to me and licked my face like I had slathered it with chicken broth!

This is Becket! I get to pick him up and bring him home with me this Friday!!!! I can hardly wait. I originally thought I wouldn't be able to get him until early March. He'll be home with me in time for my birthday. :D

Becket1.jpg

And, this is a picture of Becket (to the left) with his brother (who was a little bigger and more shy):
BecketandBro1.jpg

Hope you enjoy my photos!
--Lou

He looks lovely and I am so glad you can have him this week. Have you toy shopped yet???

Congratulations
Oh boy you are in for one of the best wkd's, he is very handsome
and just so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Enjoy that puppy breath.
That's how we chose too, as we also had the choice of two males.
My husband sat on the floor, and Dudley just kept coming to him and
sitting in his lap.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I have bought lots of toys, including a Puppy Kong, and a soft purple bungee gecko. Becket's already spoiled and I haven't even brought him home yet. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I'll post more photos as he grows and does cute/funny things.

-- Lou

Very, very cute little guy - in fact, both are adorable. Too bad you couldn't take them both. It had to be next to impossible to choose. . .

JaneB

He is a very beautiful little boy and his name is very regal sounding! Have a great weekend! :)
Julie and the girls

He is GORGEOUS!!!! You have a blast with your new baby. So much laughter is in store for you starting tomorrow!

Back