• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Must....have....food.

Bruce H

OK, what we are looking for are pictures of our kids and their quest for food. It can be begging for food, stealing food, or almost anything related to food. Use your imagination!

Here is one example of what I am thinking about; Kris was trying to have a bowl of popcorn. BTW, our dogs are very well behaved when we are at the table eating, but if we are sitting on the couch, all bets are off!
61429982_472ae2533e.jpg

I love that picture!! I'm counting nine dogs.

Here's Shelby getting her licker ready for the ice cream spoon

3-4.jpg

This should be a very very funny theme:) I cant wait to see all your greedy,begging,starving(?haha) little doggies:):D

I love that picture!! I'm counting nine dogs.

I counted 11, Cathy!! :smile:

:smile:I counted 10 cavaliers !!:smile:, and there is another little doggie going in behing the sofa to look for some dropped popcorn on the floor, or is it a cat??:confused:

Takeaway for tea at ours.....

SP_A0096.jpg

I love your picture, Rj Mac:p

Last edited:
AmandaL is correct! There are 10 Cavaliers and the one on the floor looking for "droppings" is my daughter's Chihuahua, who was visiting while they were on vacation.

Good job on the photos so far! What a great bunch of pictures. Keep them coming. I'll close it this coming weekend and set up the poll.

ok you cant see the food and i had to tie her up because she was constintly jumping on my bed and trying to steal my food.. i tied her up n told her off and here was her reaction
angellovesthecamera.jpg

i think it says but muuuuum im so cute pleassse can i have some

lol

There are so many adorable photos!

This is Bandit at 8.5 weeks when we were getting ready to bring him home from the breeder's. She had provided that orange gift bag for Bandit, complete with treats, and Bandit was trying to help himself!

Bandit1stDay88a.jpg

Back