• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sunbathing (when it was hot)

jennifer

Right, to cut a long story short the weather was nice about a week or so ago and we put a sunlounger out, for me. But it was highjacked by this theif.

yo9mos.jpg

''Ahhh, nothing like using other peoples sunloungers.''

yo9mo5.jpg

Oh no, he'll never move now.
And he never did, until we had to go out, then he again highjacked it.:D

yo9mo2.jpg

And when it rains he gives it back. :D :D

WARNING!!!
THIS DOG IS HIGHLY SKILLED IN THE ART OF STEALING SUNLOUNGERS!!:D

great photos
i think all cavaliers are highly skilled in stealing anything comfy!!!!:D

Aw!! just goes to show you have very good taste in choosing comfy loungers in the first place, he was merely "test bathing" it for you!! :lol:

OMG what a cute set of photos!!!! Put a HUGE smile on my face this morning....thanks for sharing them!

He sure is downcast on rainy days without his lounge chair. Couldn't you move it inside for him so that he is more comfortable? ;)

Well, yes but there would not be any room hardly. Any way he is always in that chair but when you mention the W word his little face lights up.:)

Back