• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Three Amigos

Claire L

Hi, My little girl is starting to show signs of slowing down. Normally, at this time of the year, she would not be happy unless, she paid at least, two visits to the Burrow beach :jump: . Now she is happy with just one visit icon_nwunsure . I was looking at some photos of her earlier and it's only just hit me! she really has slowed down quite a bit this year. I suppose that happens when you're 12 and a half. Anyway ; I'm not going to go there! :cry*ing: I came across this picture and I thought I'd share it with you. It was taken 3 yrs ago. These are Rudees beach buddies, Sophie & Freckles. Unfortunately Sophie is no longer with us so it's Rudee and Freckles now and they meet most mornings on the beach for their walk,eat, bark, eat, chase fishies, eat, swim, eat etc... Hope you like it!

Poochpal & Rudee :flwr:
thethreeamigos.jpg

What a beautiful pic of Rudee and her pals at the beach. Rudee...you haven't slowed down ...you are just taking your time now and smelling the flowers along the way...of course that takes a little longer :)

Sounds to me like Rudee is doing great -- lucky dog getting all that beach time too! 8)

What a sweet picture. Baby girl Rudee....at 12 1/2 you're allowed to slow down...you've earned it.

What a cute picture. Good for her for slowing down--she should relax and enjoy herself, what's to rush for?? :lol:

Back