• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little Toby..

Alison_Leighfield

My friends little Cavalier called Toby age 6 yrs, was given his wings late last night, his family had only recently found out that he had SM and sadly this little boy was a severe case, he had struggled onwards for a long time.

I had the honour of knowing this brave little guy and he stole my heart, such a gentle boy, his family will miss him greatly.

Toby darling we will miss you, run to the bridge little one, run free xxx.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Run free, little man.

Prayers to his family as well. I hope they know they will see him again.

I had the pleasure of talking to Jill, Toby's guardian - she is a wonderful lady, and adored her precious wee fellow.

I'm so sorry that Toby has had to be given his wings - Jill was very brave to let him go, I know how hard that it is. He will be free of pain now.

Thinking of Jill and family - and bless you Alison for helping and supprting Jill and for sharing with us xxx

Such a difficult, sad and brave decision. My thoughts go to his family and to Toby for a burden that eventually was too heavy. I am glad they had six years to share before it was time for that burden to be lifted.

I've got a candle burning on my desk as I work this afternoon, for my Declan, Toby and all our other friends who are waiting at the Bridge.

Toby - run free over the bridge with no more pain and thoughts of those who will remember you.... :cry*ing:

Run Free darling Toby, his Mummy called me a little while back for a chat about SM. You could just hear the love and concern in her voice for him. I hope she's OK and knows she will see him again one day.

Free from pain now little one, go play with the bunnies until you meet your Mamma again xxxxx

Toby is now free from pain. May he enjoy his new time over the bridge as he waits to see his mummy again. Prayers for Jill and family.
Julie and the girls

So so sad, and yet so so young.
May you run free of pain little one, may time heal.

Back