• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My TedBear is 3 today!!

Nicki

It's my TeddyBear's birthday today...

Happy 3rd Birthday to the sweetest, cuddliest, most loving wee fellow one could hope to meet ;D ;D

This was taken when we celebrated his 1st Gotcha Day...

Party4_MG_0651.jpg

PartyPortrait_MG_0674.jpg

With his Teddy Bear

TedBear_MG_1494.jpg

ON the beach

TedBear151205.jpg

CardTeddy220505-23-101667.jpg

Tedbear's beauty actually brings tears to my eyes! He is such an incredibly handsome boy. Happy birthday big boy!!

He is SOOOO beautiful. And that picture of him in the birthday hat ... :w*w: What a fantastic photo!!!!

Happy Birthday Ted Bear!!! :rah:

Happy Birthday Tedbear! :mexwav:

Nicki, he has got to be the one of the finest looking cavalier boys I have ever seen! :l*v: 8)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Nicki who's Tedbear ;) ;) ;) ;)
:hug: Okay we can share him, you all know he is the reason I have my sweet Darby.

Oh Dear Tedbear

Sweetie you are just the most gorgeous boy in the wholewide world, you are so beautiful and I am sure you are going to have the best birthday ever. Mommy will most likely be spoiling you even more than she usually does. (If that is at all possible Nicki)
:mexwav:
He is scrumptious. :lotsaluv: :l*v: :lotsaluv:
Happy Birthday Darling,
You Handsome and Delicous lad. :paw:

I can only dream that my Darby will be half as good looking as you Tedbear. :slp:

Just went over and gave you a big smoochy kiss on your picture, now I best clean the frame. :rah: :*nana: b*n*n*
I may not have you in real life, but I feel honoured to have you sitting on my Table and being able to look at you each day.
You bring me such joy. :jmp:
Love

Auntie Linda & The Boys

A great day to celebrate! Happy birthday Teddy!! great pix--thanks for sharing the day--- another Libra doggie, i know he is a pleasure. Zack's a Libra too, October 7. Here is something from an online dog astrology thing:

These dogs want peace at any cost . Will do anything to please you and lucky enough to look gorgeous while doing so. Its hard not to notice a Libran for they're beauty is only surpassed by their calm and thoughtful nature. Very sociable in nature and need stimuli of other animal partners. Expect to find these beautiful creatures lounging around the flower beds and trying to make sure everyone gets along.

:lol:

TedE is absolutely stunningly handsome! And those pictures!! OMG--he should be model! How do you look in those eyes and say "No"??

Thanks for sharing his special day with us!

Happy Birthday, TedE!!! Many, many more to come!

TedE is absolutely stunningly handsome! And those pictures!! OMG--he should be model! How do you look in those eyes and say "No"??

Thanks for sharing his special day with us!

Happy Birthday, TedE!!! Many, many more to come!

Happy Birthday Tedbear!
I love the first picture of him wearing a birthday hat! He's a stunning ruby. The last picture of him on a rock is beautiful.
Have fun today!!
:flwr:

With wishes for a great birthday. :flwr:
You are, non joking, one of the most beautiful rubies I know, I want to hug you when I see the photos of you :lotsaluv:!

Teddy, for you my baby... :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

:rah: :rah: :rah:

Happy Birthday xxx

Alison & girls,

Wilts, U.K.

Denise G. said:
How do you look in those eyes and say "No"??

Ummm I don't say no very often LOL that's prob why he gets away with so much!!!

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, TedBear sends you all huge kisses and cuddles, he's had a lovely day...

we had a wonderful walk on the beach this morning, Daddy came too and threw his toy as many times as TedBear wanted :lol: Auntie Alison sent the boys some new toys for my birthday :flwr: :flwr: knowing that's what I'd most enjoy!! and he just loves them xxxx We were playing with the Air Kong this morning, it's fantastic, Trevor bowls it along the beach and TedBear and Jack just love chasing it.

TedBear had an extra large portion of chicken in his tea, and we're hoping to have a birthday party one day this week, after Her Ladyship has had her bath, so she looks beautiful too!!

Judy, thank you so much for the astrology...I didn't realise Zack was a Libra too, no wonder he's so gorgeous xxx

This is so true, one of the ones I read said about them being fussy eaters too!! :D

OMG your dog is so beautiful! He should be on a book cover about Cavaliers! Gorgeous photos!

These photos are just stunning! He is so gorgeous. My Katie is ready to swim the Atlantic to come see him...I think she is in love.

Belated birthday wishes TedBear for yesterday
( I was at a horrid work thing and missed all of the action here yesterday!)

Back