Posts which are never allowed
1) advertisements for puppies
2) advertising your dog for stud service
3) advertising looking for a stud
4) asking for advice on breeding
5) posting images of your litter of puppies unless you fit the board criteria of a reputable health focused breeder and have cleared this with me. See: http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=17561
If you register for this board and I find you are a casual breeder or do any of the above on other sites, I will usually delete your registration as I won't risk similar posts being made here.
You will of course still be able to read all the forums anyway and find plenty of information on good breeding practice and learn more about why this board so strongly advocates going to reputable show breeders for cavalier puppies. I hope such information might give pause and cause some to reconsider why they are doing what they are doing, at the expense of this lovely breed.
If you feel you have been deleted unfairly drop me a line and we can discuss further. :thmbsup: