• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe in the bath

brid kenny

Phoebe ran into a river of poop thos morning and was covered so bad she looked like a Scottish Terrier!! Despite the bath she still stinks. My family are going mad as we are in Roscommon. She has been evicted to the garage!!
photo-13.jpg

photo4.jpg

They always time it well don't they?

Lovely photos - gave us a laugh :D

When you feel up to it, try dampening her coat, cover her with ketchup or tomato puree {obviously avoid eyes etc}, rub in well and then shampoo and rinse as normal - it usually lifts most smells and doesn't leave them stained pink!

Oh I soooo feel your pain...
We went camping last week and had a lovely cavalier-meet-up in the norther part of Iceland. My redhead has never been a girly-girl when outside and she quickly found the fowlest smelling pool of dirt to roll in:grnyuk:....she stank so bad I almost considered to leave her behind and hurry home:eek:
Instead I let her swim in a lake nearby but the stinky dog still stinked horribly ....Lucky for me a girlfriend offered to take her home a give the slob a good ol bath....would have been MISSION IMPOSSIBLE to drive 650 kilometers home,in 25 degrees celsious with such a smelly thing in the trunk!
Funny how some dogs ALLWAYS find the "best" places to roll and get messy and other dogs allways stay clean and neat...
Here is a pic of a very dirty Elja and her posh and girly girlfriend who never gets dirty....
Lucky for you computers still dont have smelldevice!

20090712141232_2.jpg

Thats exactly what Charlie looks like when he's in the bath, i call him an Otter because he reminds me of them :D

Back