Things I Can Learn from My Dog
I got this from the vet Elton went to last week. It doesn't have a reference so I am going to post their link since I am copying a handout but I like this and wanted to share. http://www.atriumanimalhospital.com/
[SIZE=2] Things I can Learn From My Dog
1) Never pass up the opportunity for a joy ride
2) Allow the experience of fresh air and wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3) When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4) When it's in you best interest, practice obedience.
5) Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6) Take lazy naps and stretch before rising.
7) Run, romp and play daily
8) Eat with gusto and enthusiasm
9) Be loyal
10) Never pretend to be something you're not
11) If you want what lies buried, dig until you find it.
12) When someone is having a bad day, sit close by, nuzzle him gently and be silent.
13) Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
14) Always avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15) When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
16) No matter how often you're scolded, donít buy into the guilt and pout. Run right back and make friends.
17) Delight in the simple joy of a walk.
18) Bond with your pack.