• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on what's happening with the board and CKCS.com

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
:updte:

I have nothing new to report n progress with the board -- for some reason am having a really hard time uploading the new software and setting it up -- getting it to work -- for a test board that I can finetune before transferring us all over. I've had a couple of frustrating days of not getting very far with this! Next step is to get some support to get it running. I've used a couple of board programmes and have never had issues just getting it up and going, and the new software is an excellent package, so I must be doing something wrong, or the settings are not quite right on the hosting site. :bang: But I will get there eventually, and at any rate, I am awaiting the new board artwork anyway before we can go live. So hopefully all that will come together soon.

Meanwhile, more successfully, I am working away on CKCS.com, which does have the initial logo artwork finished -- and I think it looks fantastic. There's a LOT of information to be set up on the site and it will also be the home for the board (which will still have the cavaliertalk url though). And there will be some partnerships with some of the sites, organisations and projects we know already on CavalierTalk. There will be a major focus in health and welfare, care and training, all the things of interest. This has been a long project to bring to fruition but I hope it will be up and running, with more being added to it, in the coming weeks.

So: more information before too long!

For a little taster, here's the CKCS.com logo:

Karlin, that sounds great! There are always peaks and valley's in a difficult project, so that is to be expected. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Much appreciated

Thank you very much for all your work on this site, it is amazing and you make our doggie world so much better!:d*g:

Thanks all, it is such a slow process! Had a busy weekend but back working on this again. :)

I had trouble getting onto the forums and I solved it by going to Facebook and undoing my Facebook sign in to Cavalier Talk. Just in case it happens to anybody else I thought I would mention it.

Back